Musings...
-
*(In writing this blog entry I didn't mean to get so deep...just bear with
me and if anything, just skip the words and enjoy the pictures of my
beautiful c...
Introducing Maximus Laine Fish
-
This is a little late (about 6 weeks!), but I figured since we sent out our
Christmas cards with a note saying to check out our blog, I'd at least
better ...
My Massive Bi-Annual Blog Post
-
So this massive long post that will be completely unorganized is dedicated
to Shelby Moore:-) It's a catch up from September to Christmas. It was
going to ...
Merry Christmas!
-
I have to have a Christmas post, even if it is 2 months late! We had a
great Christmas this year, Santa was very good to the boys again!
We bought a new "f...
Leavens Family - 2009
-
For those who get our Christmas Letter, via snail mail, this is the same
text. Otherwise, enjoy the highlights from the Leavens Family in 2009:
Paul’s just ...
Hello?
-
P: "Hello?" A:"Hey, when are you going to do a new blog for Andy?" P: "What
do you want it to be about?" A: "Well number one, we were totally
vindicated on...
Yeah for blogs!
ReplyDelete